How to resolve Office error code 0x8007232b.
Activating your licensed copy of Microsoft Office can be tricky and painful at times. One of the most common error code it displays is 0x8007232b. There are different instances and environments wherein we’ve observed this particular error code. Some of them are mentioned below. The first one is one of a customer was typing in incorrect activation key, we asked him to read the key again and this time advised him to type in slowly and it worked. The second one was a somewhat complex to trace as we were dealing with a workplace computer installed on LAN. After hours of research and troubleshooting, we found that static DNS suffix was not allowing Office activation. We had to disable static DNS suffix for a short while to let the Office activation happen and the restore it to its original condition.
I’m sure that there could be other numerous issues causing error code 0x8007232b. If at any point of time you feel like seeking assistance of our Technical Help Desk Engineers please feel free to chat with them and they’ll give their best shot to resolve such error codes on your computer.
To resolve Office error code 0x8007232b please follow simple instructions in this document.
1. System File Checker.
System File Checker is a Windows utility that allows users to scan for errors in Windows system files and helps restore corrupted / damaged / missing files.
1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
2. Type ‘Command Prompt’ in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt.
3. Click Run as administrator.
4. At the command prompt, type command sfc /scannow, and press ENTER.
sfc /scannow command will scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files with a cached copy.
Note: Do not close Command Prompt window until verification is 100% complete. Scan results will be shown after the process is finished.
2. Repair process for Office Click-to-Run application does not start.
To repair Office Click-to-Run application, follow these steps for the appropriate version of Windows.
Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8:
1. Right-click Start button.
2. Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
3. Click Microsoft Office 365, and then click Change.
4. Click Quick Repair, and then click Repair. (You may have to restart computer after repair process is complete).
3. Download and install Office 365 Home, Personal, or University on your PC.
1. Login to http://office.com/myaccount
2. Enter your Username and Password.
3. Click on Install button.
Resolve Office error code 0x8007232b.
4. Click on downloaded file.
5. Office installation will start after checking the configuration.
6. Follow simple onscreen instructions.
7. Once installation is completed, click on All done! button.
8. Now, Office Suite is installed and ready for use.
(You may also check if other Microsoft Office applications are working fine).
Note: If the issue is still not fixed please initiate a CHAT SESSION with our Technical expert. Our Technical experts will be glad to assist you.