How to resolve Office error code 0xe06d7363.
Cause of incident:
Over a period of time, some files and background applications of Microsoft Office tend to get damaged due to constant updates and registry errors. Error code 0xe06d7363 is one of error developed by these changes to your Office application. This error code extends to all applications of Office 2016 and Office 365. There are two common resolutions available across Microsoft support and forums, the first one is to repair Office and the second one is to download the latest set of Office updates and install it the usual way.
For many users both the traditional troubleshooting steps do not work and that’s where our Technical Help Desk Engineers comes into the picture. Our engineers firstly ensure that your data on your computer is secured and later they start finding a resolution on real time basis right on your computer screen through remote take over session. Please feel free to chat with us for a hassle-free technical resolution experience.
To resolve Office error code 0xe06d7363 please follow simple instructions in this document.
1. System File Checker.
System File Checker is a Windows utility that allows users to scan for errors in Windows system files and helps restore corrupted / damaged / missing files.
1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
2. Type ‘Command Prompt’ in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt.
3. Click Run as administrator.
4. At the command prompt, type command sfc /scannow, and press ENTER.
sfc /scannow command will scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files with a cached copy.
Note: Do not close Command Prompt window until verification is 100% complete. Scan results will be shown after the process is finished.
2. Repair process for Office Click-to-Run application does not start.
To repair Office Click-to-Run application, follow these steps for the appropriate version of Windows.
Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8:
1. Right-click Start button.
2. Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
3. Click Microsoft Office 365, and then click Change.
4. Click Quick Repair, and then click Repair. (You may have to restart computer after repair process is complete).
3. Download and install Office 365 Home, Personal, or University on your PC.
1. Login to http://office.com/myaccount
2. Enter your Username and Password.
3. Click on Install button.
Resolve Office error code 0xe06d7363.
4. Click on downloaded file.
5. Office installation will start after checking the configuration.
6. Follow simple onscreen instructions.
7. Once installation is completed, click on All done! button.
8. Now, Office Suite is installed and ready for use.
(You may also check if other Microsoft Office applications are working fine).
Note: If the issue is still not fixed please initiate a CHAT SESSION with our Technical expert. Our Technical experts will be glad to assist you.