Office error code 8007007e

How to resolve Office error code 8007007e.


Cause of incident:


Error code 8007007e states “file not found exception” and answers the reason for displaying the error code in the first place. Error codes appearing on your computer screen during updates is a very common phenomenon with Microsoft Windows products. One good thing about error code 8007007e is it can be solved the majority of times without reinstalling your operating system and losing all your sensitive data.

The best and highly suggested way to start troubleshooting error code 8007007e is by performing sfc/scannow and check the results for system corruption. Post scan you can run checkSUR and validate which system packages are damaged or corrupted. And finally you can try to reset windows update components. 99% of the times these steps should solve error code 8007007e. For the remaining 1% you can always seek expert assistance of our Technical Help Desk Engineers over chat and they will ensure that Windows operating system on your computer is running as good as new.


To resolve Office error code 8007007e please follow simple instructions in this document.


Office error code 8007007e


1. Disable Windows Firewall.

1. Go to Control Panel and click on Windows Firewall.

Office error code 8007007e

2. Click on Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
Note: You will need Admin privileges to enable or disable Windows Firewall.

Office error code 8007007e

3. Click on Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each active network connection.

Office error code 8007007e


How to resolve Office error code 8007007e.



LiveZilla Live Chat Software



2. Reset Internet Explorer Security settings.

1. Click on Start button.

Office error code 8007007e

2. Type inetcpl.cpl and click OK button.

3. Click on Security tab.

Office error code 8007007e

4. Click Reset all zones to default level button at the bottom of the window.

5. Click OK.


3. Temporarily disable antivirus.

1. Open antivirus settings window.
2. Disable scan / security till Office installs. If required check with antivirus manufacturer website for more details.


Note: If the issue is still not fixed please initiate a CHAT SESSION with our Technical expert. Our Technical experts will be glad to assist you.



LiveZilla Live Chat Software